Who We Are:
Integrated Power Services (IPS) is the leading North American solution provider for power management, electro-mechanical and rotating assets. Serving customers across a wide range of industries, including power generation, utilities, water and wastewater, petrochemicals, air separation, oil & gas, metals, mining, paper, aggregates, and cement.
IPS defines world-class electric motor and generator repair, and Power Management every day. When you work for IPS, you can learn from industry experts and discover your potential while being part of a winning team committed to upholding our core values: Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Customer Focus, Entrepreneurial Spirit.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
We are seeking a Learning Experience Designer to assist in the creative development and delivery of training content across all IPS locations. In this position you will use your technical skills, creativity, and experience to explore innovative ideas to develop engaging and interactive learning experiences. This is a chance to demonstrate your deep understanding of training methodologies to shape and create learning experiences that will engage all facets of the organization from technicians to senior management. Chasing World Class is at the core of our service delivery model and drives our team’s success.
- Working at the intersection of strategy, creativity, research, design, and development and delivering learning and development experiences for leaders at all levels that build essential leadership capabilities.
- Create impactful, scalable learning experiences to help IPS employees and customers.
- Work with the Learning and Development team to build educational content for IPS employees and customers.
- Working with other Learning Experience Designers to scope, collaborate and execute.
- Develop high-quality e-learning content to enable our customers’ success and ensure adoption, including product knowledge and best practices in courses, activities, certifications, videos, scripts and more.
- Work with Subject Matter Expert (SME) to scope OnDemand learning content and develop training materials.
- Partner with Learning Operations to analyze existing IPSU materials to assess additional learning needs and develop additional content.
- Participate in building processes to scale IPSU, content creation content review processes and team collaboration.
- Standardize course, activities, quizzes, certifications, and video scripts structures and templates.
- Identify and define key metrics for assessing content effectiveness.
- Standardize and build Articulate Storyline and Rise courses, templates, test banks, and activities.
- Facilitate the delivery of learning materials through various methods including instructor led-training, e-learning platforms, webinars, and workshops.
- Update and maintain the LMS with current training programs, schedules, and participant records.
- Provide support to users experiencing difficulties with LMS.
- Collect feedback from training participants and trainers to assess the effectiveness of training. Compile and present reports on training attendance, feedback, and evaluations.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 3+ years in education/training development or relevant experience
- Experience with course authoring tools (Articulate 360, Camtasia and much more)
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Effective communicator; written, verbal and active listening.
- Experienced in defining and building video and course content.
- Knowledge of various learning methods and ability to blend methods to best fit learning objectives.
- Ability to work collaboratively and adapt to a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Employer Match
- Bonus Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And more!
IPS is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation. As a federal contractor, our company is committed to maintaining a safe and drug-free workplace. Candidates for this position are required to complete a pre-employment drug screen successfully. The drug screening process will include testing for substances that may impair one's ability to perform the job safely and effectively.