Who We Are:
Integrated Power Services (IPS) is the leading North American solution provider for power management, electro-mechanical and rotating assets. Serving customers across a wide range of industries, including power generation, utilities, water and wastewater, petrochemicals, air separation, oil & gas, metals, mining, paper, aggregates, and cement.
IPS defines world-class electric motor and generator repair, and Power Management every day. When you work for IPS, you can learn from industry experts and discover your potential while being part of a winning team committed to upholding our core values: Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Customer Focus, Entrepreneurial Spirit.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
Integrated Power Services (IPS) is seeking a skilled and dedicated Benefits Specialist at our Corporate Headquarters in Greenville, SC. The Benefits Specialist will assist with the administration of leave, benefits and retirement programs for the US and Canada.
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments utilizing the ADP Workforce Now
- Conduct benefits onboarding for all newly hired employees
- Assist with benefit renewals – to include preparing census data
- Perform benefits and enrollment related quality audits
- Coordinate benefits communication campaign strategy
- Enroll employees with carriers in certain instances and process life status changes
- Create custom reports using ADP custom reporting system
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, and disability
- Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities
- Works effectively with each benefit provider to resolve administration and employee issues
- Responsible for identifying system issues and working with the Benefit Manager in the correction of master data and potential system changes
- Work closely with HR and Payroll Department to ensure accuracy deductions
- Evaluate and recommend updates to benefit summaries, open enrollment materials, and ongoing communication materials
- Monitor and answer phone queue to ensure calls are answered promptly and accurately
- Review weekly eligibility updates between several different benefit portals and carriers/vendors including terminations, changes, adds, etc.
- Responsible for the weekly carrier error reports and resolving all issues
- Support special projects as needed
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Excellent customer service mindset and commitment to issue resolution
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to proactively identify and develop effective solutions
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, establish trust and credibility, and act with complete integrity
- 3+ years of employee benefit and vendor experience preferred
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Employer Match
- Bonus Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And more!
IPS is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation. As a federal contractor, our company is committed to maintaining a safe and drug-free workplace. Candidates for this position are required to complete a pre-employment drug screen successfully. The drug screening process will include testing for substances that may impair one's ability to perform the job safely and effectively.