Salary Pay Range: $60,000.00/yr. - $85,000.00/yr.
IPS strives to ensure that employees are paid equitably and competitively. Starting salaries may vary based on factors such as relevant experience, qualifications, and education.
Who We Are:
Integrated Power Services (IPS) is the leading North American solution provider for power management, electro-mechanical, and rotating assets. Serving customers across various industries, including power generation, utilities, water and wastewater, petrochemicals, air separation, oil & gas, metals, mining, paper, aggregates, and cement.
IPS defines world-class electric motor, generator repair, and Power Management every day. When you work for IPS, you can learn from industry experts and discover your potential while being part of a winning team committed to upholding our core values: Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Entrepreneurial Spirit.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
Integrated Power Services (IPS) is seeking a skilled and dedicated Inside Sales Representative for our Los Angeles Service Center. As an Inside Sales Representative for IPS, you will work with the Distribution Team to increase sales and customer service for distribution in the Region.
- Provide customer service for timely and cost-effective completion of all Distribution related functions in support of the IPS outside sales organization and our OEM partners.
- Processing customer inquiries
- Providing quotations
- Entering orders
- Processing orders
- Selection and procurement of motors from suppliers
- Investigation and resolution of customer issues
- Supplier management
- Act as a technical resource to address and resolve inquiries and problems with assistance from engineering and OEM partners
- Provide client and sales correspondence:
- Tracking of shipments
- Processing orders and credits
Assist with inventory management
- Interpret and ensure compliance with operating policies and procedures
- Utilize Continuous Improvement Process Solution tools and processes
- Establish and maintain relationships with external suppliers
- Maintain detailed notes in order files
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High school diploma required
- Sharp analytical thinking and reasoning abilities
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and take appropriate action
- Excellent time management
- Ability to communicate technical data in a clear and concise manner
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal skills
- Technical background in electrical and/or mechanical products is a plus
- 3 or more years of customer service or inside sales experience in an industrial environment or equivalent education preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport with current and potential customers and suppliers
- Critical attention to detail
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Employer Match
- Bonus Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And more!
IPS is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation. As a federal contractor, our company is committed to maintaining a safe and drug-free workplace. Candidates for this position are required to complete a pre-employment drug screen successfully. The drug screening process will include testing for substances that may impair one's ability to perform the job safely and effectively.